Wednesday, February 23, 2011

He let loose the east wind from the heavens and by his power made the south wind blow. Psalm 78:26

Wind-rippled White Sands,NM


~Mike took me to work where I was busy all day! I finished sendind the Vestry/Committee Head emails before Ms. Jeannine came in around 10am to do edits on the newsletter. We were so into it, I didn't remember to make coffee until the service was over! I then started printing out the newsletter & worked on putting the parish list into order by zip code(as requested by the stewardship head). I am mentally wasted!

~Mike drove us to Lomas Albertsons to check on flatbreads,but all they had was Light Tomato. I went ahead and got a package, along with vegetable cream cheese & smoked turkey for appetizer for a party on Saturday.

~I finished the skein of RHS Peruvian print. It made 11 4-round granny squares. I will be joining them with Rust, but I need to decide on other colors to coordinate with it.

~We had bacon cheeseburger wraps for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment