Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quilt Kitty

Sent to me by Mom-she sits on the daybed in the Sky Room.

~Not feeling too good this morning.Light headed,weak.Hopefully,I'm not coming down with something.

~I felt better once I got to work. I stamped/adressed bills,worked on Annual Report financial statements, worked on Vestry meeting minutes, worked on newsletter. I took the leftovers from Coffee Hour over to the kitchen & put them in the fridge with a note to use for Sunday,if needed. I resisted temptation! Security people came by & did a walk-through to see what needs to be done.

~My Cabela Granite Gray "dress" cargos came today!They were on back-order since early December. I washed them to make them softer.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie.I had a cabbage salad.

I worked on the Yellow/White round ripple blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment