Friday, January 15, 2010

Mmmmmm!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip cookies
~I made a pan of Ginger Coconut Bars & a pound of bacon.It is much easier just to cook the whole package in the microwave at one time,let it cool, & store it in a container for the week.
~I dusted furniture,cleaned the front bath.
~I made a special-orde Boa/Hat Set in BB4 Dark Taupe(Espresso)/LB Homespun Nouveau/unknown Brown sport.
~Mike came home for lunch & got off work early due to working overtime on Monday.
~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.I had PB/AB on wheat tortilla.
~I worked on the Yellow/White round ripple lap blanket,which may turn out to be a full-size blanket.I plan to use all of the colors of white,baby yellow & yellow in this brand.
~WooHoo for a new season of Best Defense! They are back to personal defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment