Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1

Work went well. I didn't get to start any printing jobs, but am ready tomorrow! I took the Sunshine round ripple lap blanket to work, drapping it over the office chair & Fr. Jim loved it,commmenting how pretty it was,at least, 3 times. I typed up some lists for Ms. Ruth's Foyer Groups & readied the Annual Report & Magnificat newsletter.

~Mike came & picked me up after work. We went to Susan's to replace a bulb in her car. She hasn't driven her car since her foot surgery & the battery was dead! After jumping it, Mike replaced the bulb.

~I had a dentist appointment at 4:30pm to get fitted for a crown. It was much more involved than I thought & it wasn't done until 6:30pm!

~I worked on the Teal Diamond prayer shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment