Monday, January 4, 2010

For with you is the fountain of life;in your light we see light.Psalm 36:9

I stopped at Big Lots,finding hand soap,pork skins & a bottle of Cranberry Pomegranate no-sugar-added juice for Coffee Hour on Sunday.

~I helped Chuck load bags at the Food Pantry & called in payroll.

~I got groceries at WMA,Albertson's & Smith's.I also stopped at The Dollar Tree,picking up 2 bags of our favorite Shultz Honey Wheat Braid pretzels,2 pair of socks.

~Back home,I put away groceries & mailed off a hat(will post the picture tomorrow).

~I made a Sedona Hat in TLCE Water Lily,adding a band & rose pin in CSS Off White.I also used the Water Lily on a Stained Glass granny square & started a Little Octopus.

_I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie fr supper.I had a peanut butter sammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment