Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mmmmmm!

Oatmeal Cookies-the recipe I use makes a HUGE batch,so I almost always seperate the dough & use chocolate chips in one & butterscotch chips in the other.Both are yummy,but I prefer the chocolate! They are relaxing on a dessert plate that I purchased,along with a matching tea cup,at the Goodwill for $1.99.

~Since Susan decided not to go to church, I wore my kilt with tights & packer boots.Mike was afraid it would look like "naughty school-girl", but where the skirt was below my knees,it was okay. I dropped off Oatmeal cookies at Napa for Jason & Bryan & took 2 bottles of pancake syrup to the kitchen(for the Pancake Brunch next week),before going into church.I habded out bulletins & took up the Elements.

~The Vestry meeting was moved from 1pm to 12pm,right after church,so I went over & got snacks & brought them back to the conference room. They got a 2010 budget passed,but barely,with alot of raised voices.

~Back home,I gathered recyclables & had made my tea whenI realized I had forgotten to go to the thrift store for a new coffeepot carafe. Mike dropped it in the sink this morning & broke it. I got one for $3.99, cleaned it,then found it didn't fit! It was too short & too wide.I took it back,got one taller & it didn't fit either!We will have to get a new coffee pot.

~I made a special-order Cheyenne Hat in Bernat Softee Chunky New Denim Heather.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper,while I had a cabbage salad.

~I finished the Yellow/White round ripple blanket. It is about half-way between a lap blanket & couch blanket in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment