Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Crochet Sold!!

I sold a Sedona Hat in Black/Suedeto Jennifer in ID.
I sold a Boa/Hat Set in Coffee/Nouveau to Donna in OH.
~Mike drove me to work,which went well.I worked on the Annual Report,bulletins,Prayers of the People & the February newsletter. We have a red book which new people sign when they visit the church for the firsttime. All we had on one ladywas her name & street name. I punched her name & Abq into Google & it came up with her name/address/phone number. I then showed Fr Jim how I did it,showing him how to use Google maps to bring up a picture of his house.He thought it was so cool!I left work an hour early.
~Mike & I gave blood,though it was so busy,it was 20 minutes after our appointment time. On the way home,we stopped by the bank.I started a Sedona Hat in Dark Blue/Light Blue.
~At home, I swept the floor. I'll be glad when the grass turns green!
~Mike had a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper while I had a cabbage salad.
~Mike installed a stick of memory in my work computer while took the minutes of the Vestry Meeting. People need to learn to bring stuff for printing BEFORE the meeting day. Very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment