Friday, January 29, 2010

Can Cozy Sold!

I woke up at 4:15am,so with the extra time, I polished my toes(Blackberry) & worked on the Teal Diamond prayer shawl.

~I sold a Can Cozy in Earth & Sky to Ernesto in TX.

~I did a load of laundry.

~I stopped Big Lots. They had AllBran crackers for $1.50 per box. I got 5!

~Albertson's at Jaun Tabo/Candelaria didn't have Vanilla Cokes.

~I got a skein of LB Homespun in Baroque to make a special-order Cheyenne hat. The request was " anything purple!". I also got a ball of silver #10 thread for a hat idea.

~I went to the big Goodwill on San Mateo. I got 2 skirts & a skein of yarn.

~Back home, I made a Cheyenne Hat with one strand each RHS Black/Silver thread. I ran out of thread and had to made the last round of the brim in plain Black.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie while I had peanut butter/apple butter on wheat tortila.

~I made flowers for a Garland of Blossoms scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment