Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sorry restaurant owners...

...but,until SB-40 is passed,I refuse to disarm myself to eat at your establishment. Examples:Chili's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Yanni's, Savoy, Tomato Cafe, Papa Felipe's, Applebee's. It is already illegal for me to become intoxicated while carrying concealed,so why not pass this law?
~Mike drove me to work.It was a fairly slow day until Norm came in with end-of-year reports that had been done in pencil & had to be transferred to spreadsheets.But,it turned out not to be too bad.I am going to change the layout of the 2009 Quarterly Reports back to the 2008 style,which makes more sense to me.

~At home,I finished a Boa Scarf in Plush Foothills.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie,while I had a ham sammie with vegetable cream cheese for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment