Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Cheyenne Hat in Homespun Shaker with Rose Pins in Black & Chili to Cherie in GA.

~Loads of snow here this morning!Will take a picture before it all melts!!

~I went to Goodwill(wooden planter, hanging jewelry storage & 3 skeins of Moonlight Mohair yarn).I didn't find anything at the Family Thrift Center.

~I picked up Susan at 11:30am & we met the Hogan's at Weck's for lunch.

~Back home,I added a RHS Windsor Blue rose pin to the Mainstays Country Print Cheyenne hat I made yesterday. I also made a Stained-glass granny square from the Country Print. I made a Spectator Roseburg Hat in RHS Grey Heather/RHS Black.

~I met at the Parish Hall with musicians/singer to practice for the Contemporary Service.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment