Saturday, January 16, 2010

He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.Psalm 37-6


~I started a load of laundry before leaving the house around 9am.I stopped at one yardsale(nothing),then went to Goodwill.I got a set of ceramic coasters(Mike should be happy!),a Christmas ornament(Partridge in a Pear Tree,white ceramic with goldleaf-Lenox) & a handmade fireplace broom(looks like Harry Potter!).It is my find of the week!At the Family Thrift Center,I found a bracelet of stones that matches one of the necklaces Susan made for me.

~Back home & after lunch.I swept the floor & crocheted.I finished a Color Block lap blanket & worked on scrap granny squares.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper,while I had a cabbage salad.He did like the coasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment