Thursday, January 21, 2010

Turn from evil and do good;then you will dwell in the land forever.Psalm 37:27

I had a dentist appointment at 7:30 am, which didn't actually start until 7:50am,with a dr I didn't know,though I had requested,when I made the appointment,my regular dr. My teeth are good & will be fitted for a crown next Tuesday.

~Work went well. I did bulletins, lectionary readings and 2 versions of Prayers of the People. I got the eggs from the kitchen for the Food Pantry. We gave away all 20 bags in 20 minutes and saw,at least, 5 new people. I brought home a bag of recyclables.

~I dropped off a batch of Ginger Coconut Bars for the Napa boys.

~Lots of people at Date Nite. We did quite a few drills. I had a piece of brass go down my shirt(nice little red mark!) & a piece of skin scrapped off my thumb racking my slide. Overall,a good time,though!

No comments:

Post a Comment