Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Old West

CM Russell print in the front bath. It doesn't show up well in the photo,but there are several spots of rusty red that is the accent color.

~Mike came to work with me at 8am to help collate/staple/fold/tape/address/stamp the newsletters. I made him a pot of coffee,which Fr. Jim had a cup when he came in(he's not supposed to drink leaded!). I also had a large cup with a packet of no-sugar added cocoa mix.
~I worked on bulletins,typed up a monetary donation thank-you letter. I also made a phone call getting information about a baptism to take place on July 11.
~At home, I cut up the Turtle Brownies. They are gooey & so good! It is so much easier when you line the pan with aluminum foil,both for cutting & clean-up.
~We had pizza for supper.
~I worked on the Candy Corn lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment