Saturday, June 12, 2010

From the ends of the earth I call to you,I call as my heart grows faint;lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2

Shiprock,NM.

~Both Mike & I tried the Sugar-free chocolate fudge this morning. It tastes more like the chocolate cheesecake I make & it was yummy! From now on, they will be called "Chocolate Cheesecake Clouds".

~I went to Big Lots downtown & found a deeper mixing bowl, brownie mix & candy coated mini Hershey Kisses($1). I also went to Savers & Goodwill,but didn't find anything. I took a mixed plate of goodies to the Napa Boys.

~Back home, I made a Roseburg Hat in RHS Medium Thyme/unknown Plum/Blue heather.

~I attended music practice. I may being doing the communion hymn with Lauren & Byron.

~We had PB/AB sammies for supper.

~I worked on the Candy corn lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment