Sunday, June 20, 2010

Teach Safety

A handgun is a tool. Just as you teach your child not to touch the hot stove & not to run into the street, teach them:
If they see a gun-STOP,don't touch,leave the area,tell an adult.

~Mike & I got groceries at Walmart & Smith's.

~I went up early to church to help the St. Elizabeth's Guild with the bake sale after the 8am service. I also helped after the 10:30am service. I will be on my own at the 4:30pm service.

~I made a flower pin for the Berry Blue Girly Hat in Tangy Lemon.

~After the 4:30pm service, we sold $14.75 more baked items for St. Elizabeth's Guild. I gave Josh,the young man who plays guitar,a plate of Chunky Peanut Butter/Mini M&M cookies just because I like him!

~We had ham/cheese/bacon melty sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment