Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mmmmmm!

Coconut Bars made with orange crust & Craisins. Not chocolate,but still tasty!

~Work-did a few edits on Sunday bulletins, went to the post office to check on weight of a letter, worked on info about growing the church, formatting & typing. Fr. Jim was very excited about his new linen chasuble & stole. He left early to make several hospital visits.
~We both had bacon cheeseburgers for supper.
~I worked on the Candy Corn lap blanket.
~Vestry Meeting:7pm-8:45pm. Mike brought a thin Louis Lamour book,but finished it before we were done with the meeting!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn

    Could you tell me where you got this receipe it looks so yummy thanks Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://athomewithyarncat.blogspot.com/2010/01/dump-bars-two-versions.html

    I used Anna's Orange thins & Craisins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catherine
    Do you have a cookbook every cookie and bar cake etc I want to try I tried that url address but nothing was there do you have another site for your cooking? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you copy/paste the URL into the search bar,it will come up.
    That is the only recipe I have on the internet. I still use old-fashioned,hand-written recipe cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Catherine

    Yes thanks it worked can't wait to make some if you ever write more please give me a haller!! Thanks again Nancy

    ReplyDelete