Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Roseburg Hat in Ivory/Country Rose/Light Sage to Michael in OH.

~I went to the Bog Lots downtown to get lemon cookies,which I use as the crust n my Bahama Mama bars. While there, I also got 20 bags of pasta & 7 cans of mandarin oranges for the church Food Pantry.

~At Savers, I got a hand-made basket(looks like one of Debbie's!) for the front bath wall. It is flat & has 3 peg hooks. At ThriftTown, I got a tshirt.

~Back home, I made a Roseburg Hat in Ivory/Plumberry/Avocado. Yes,like the one I just sold in the picture, but it is a very popular style/color & I alsways change the colors on the flower pin so the hat is still one-of-a-kind.

~Mom called & we talked for about an hour.

~I made Mike a couple of PB/AB wraps. Cstco didn't have the sammies last time Mike went,so now we are eating the thinner,flat-bread style wraps. They are still tasty.

~I started a Granny Shawl in Dusty Blue/Dazzleaire brown,donated to me by Anne Malmstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment