Tuesday, June 1, 2010

But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love;for you are my fortress,my refuge in times of trouble.Psalm 59:16

~Fr. Jim didn't come in until 10am,so I got most of my stuff for the day done early. We then worked on the bulletin for Ms. Sylvia's memorial service on Saturday.

~As soon as I got home from work, Mike & I went to Colett Park Elementary School to vote. Sadly, no lines.

~Back home, I cut the Orange Craisin Coconut bars into squares. The orange flavor is very subtle and you don't really taste it until after you swallow. Mike declared them delish!

~Mike had a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper while I had ham & cheese.

~I worked on the Teal/Brown/Cream ripple lap blanket. All it needs is an edging!

No comments:

Post a Comment