Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.Psalm 61:4

Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks-Pajarito Plateau,NM

~Mike drove me to work, so he could use my Jeep,if needed. His Bronco wouldn't start.

~At work, I did a few edits to the newsletter, printed out copies of everything for editting & did liturgical readings for the whole month of July. I found 3 Stephen Ministry prayers to use on rotation in the Prayers of the People. Fr. Jim was very surprised I found them so quickly on the internet!

~Mike picked me up, we dropped off a few pieces of mail, got a couple gallons of gas in a can & went home.

~We had Digiorno pizza for supper.

~I started joining the light blue, peach, pink & lavender granny squares together with mint green.

No comments:

Post a Comment