Monday, June 28, 2010

My soul finds rest in God alone;my salvation comes from him. Psalm 62:1

Rio Grande


~I took Mike to work with the idea of picking him up arund 4:30pm to go to Date Nite(moved from Thursday to Monday due to Draw Class). He texted me just a little while ago & said he has to close,so no Date Nite :(


~I went to Big Lots,but only got a ruler for the school-supply drive & a can of almonds(1/2 price!). I did see Ms. Edla there,though.

~I went up to the church to work a while(to take off later in the week). I printed out the newsletter & did some work on bulletins & PotP. I was there about 2.15 hours.

~I didn't find anything at Goodwill. At DollarTree I got a few more school supplies & peanut butter for the Food Pantry. At Albertson's ,I got mac & cheese, tuna & beans for the Food Pantry. They had AllBran crackers for $1.99 a box. I got us two, along with Honey Moon.

~Back home, I finished the laundry & made Turtle Brownies.

~I sorted the rest of the yarn from Ms. Sylvia. There is alot of different styles/colors & it will be fun coming up with new projects!

~It rained for quite a while,even some hail. I picked Mike up from work at 6pm.

~We had PB/AB wraps for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment