Monday, June 7, 2010

You have shaken the land and torn it open;mend its fractures, for it is quaking. Psalm 60:2

~I stopped at Big Lots(juice & almonds for Coffee Hour next Sunday)before heading up to the church to help Chuck load 10 bags for the Food Pantry. I also called in payroll & sorted mail.

~I got crackers & cocoa at Albertson's(which we didn't find at Smith's on Sunday). I also got some cream cheese & unsweetened baker's chocolate to try a sugar-free fudge recipe.

~At Goodwill, I got a plate holder & a picture frame.

~Back home, I made Granola Muffins. I used a little more banana than usual, so to make them the right consistancy, I added 1/2 cup crushed Fiber One cereal. I hope they are okay!

~I made a Roseburg Hat in RHS Mid Brown/unknown Rust. With the remaining Rust,along with RHS Farmland, I made Turtle "Burnell".

~Mike had to close the store,so I made us both PB/AB sammies.

No comments:

Post a Comment