Monday, June 21, 2010

Chunky Cherry Muffins-two ways

Cherry Pecan & Cherry Chocolate Chip

Recipe from About.com-Southern Food. My modifications are below.
*1c. wheat flour & 1/2c. white flour
*1/2c. Splenda & 1/4c. brown sugar
*The Cherry Chocolate Chip version, I omitted the 3/4c. pecans & substituted 1/2c. mini chocolate chips.
~I got Mike some glucosomine drink at Big Lots, along with $5 in school supplies(loose paper, crayons, pencils, glue sticks,facial tissue) for the DoK drive.
~I helped Chuck load bags at the Food Pantry & called in payroll.
~At Goodwill, I found 3 tshirts(one was a replacement,so it only counts as two!) & an old aluminum juicer,to hang on the kitchen wall.
~Back home, I made Chocolate Rainbow Blondies & Bahama Mama Bars.
~I made a Roseburg Hat in RHS Denim Heather/Cafe.
~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper while I had PB/AB.
~I worked on Colorblock granny squares.
~We started watching the movie "Law Abiding Citizen", but stpped about half-hour through it. Too bloody.

No comments:

Post a Comment