Monday, June 14, 2010

Lap Blanket

Ripple Lap Blanket(for St. Mary's Prayer Shawl Ministry) in Teal/Mid Brown/Cream. Most of the yarn donated by Mom & Karen.

~I stopped off at Big Lots(Elations glucosomine drink & butterscotch candy) before heading up to the church to help Chuck load 9 bags for the food pantry.

~I stopped back by the house to pick up a few things I forgot,then back to Big Lots for 20 cans of soup at 45cents each(normally 50-65cents)for the Food Pantry.

~I had to park on the street to go to Goodwill,but didn't find anything. I got beer & cream cheese(I know,weird combo!)at Albertson's. We get to Walmart too early on Sunday mornings for alcohol.

~I dropped off staples to Mike at work,which he forgot on the dining room table.

~At Dollar Tree, I got a Father's Day card, 1/2-price small Christmas gift bags(for the Food Fair) & a 10-count pack of small containers(cheesecake bites for bake sale).

~At JoAnn's, I used a 50%-off coupon for a ball of crochet thread(doilies) in Copper Mist. I also picked up a skein of 1/2-price LB WoolEase Chunky in Paprika(mitts & neckwarmer) & 5 skiens of RHS Fleck Frosty Green(97cents each-lap blanket for PSM). I used a 50%-off coupon at Michaels for a ball of thread(doilies)in Cardinal Red.

~Back home, I made Ginger Coconut bars(the best-smelling when baking!)& swept the floors.

~I made a Girly Hat in CSS Grey Heather/unknown Burgundy.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper while I had PB/AB.

~I worked on the Sweet Tart granny lap blanket while we watched Sherlock Holmes. It was a little too disjointed for me,but Mike liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment