Friday, June 11, 2010

Vintage-look

Wrought iron & wicker plate stand(about the size of a salad plate-.99 from Goodwill). The leaf bowl was found in the cabinet,I assume from a set that MomDee had.

~I watered the trees at church & swept up 2 1/2 bags of flowers from a tree/bush.
~At Goodwill, I got Mike a cover shirt & me a cute Christmas ornament. I keep my eye out all year round for 59cent ones!
~I got 2 skirts & 2 T-shirts at the Family Thrift Center.
~Back home, I made the sugar-free fudge recipe. I did add an extra 1/4 cup Splenda because it didn't taste sweet enough to me. I portioned it out into the 24-count mini muffin tin. We'll see how it tastes in the morning!
~I swept the floors. Now, there's more Penny hair than dry grass since 3/4 of the backyard is green.
~I finished a Girly Hat I had started earlier in the week in CSS Blue Mint/Bright Yellow. I also finished a Boa Scarf in CSS Autumn Red/unknown fur Sunset.
~Mike had to close. I made him a ham/cheese/bacon hot sammie when he got home.
~I made more 4-round Stained Glass granny squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment