Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fireplace chair

The neighbors across the street had this armchair in front of their house with a "free" sign on it.I snatched it up!I added the fabric(from a 99cent pillow sham) on the seat/back,leftover from another project,not because it needed it,but because it coordinated with the other project I used the fabric for.It sits in front of the fireplace.(This is an older picture,from before we laid the new floor)

~Hike to Shelter Rock,39 degrees.
~I finished a Skinny Artisan Scarf in LB Moonlight Mohair Safari/unknown Brown acrylic.There was enough Safari left over for a flower pin.
~Mike had a dentist appointment at 9am,to check the fit of his upper plate.It's good!He made an appointment for next week to start his lower cleaning.
~At WMS,I tried on 2 different styles of ladies cargo-type pants.One style were hip-hugger low & the other style fit in the hips,but was about 3" too big around the waist.The curse of "baby got back"!
~I started a shawl called Aphrodite,found at the Naturally Caron website.I'm using Plymouth Encore(75% acrylic/25% wool)in a Dusty Lavender color.I got 3 skeins in a scrap bag from the thrift store a while ago.
~We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper.
~I worked on the Butterscotch lap blanket,finishing skein #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment