Friday, September 18, 2009

Re-purposed furniture!

Piano stool($2)used as a side table next to the green armchair(free)in front of the fireplace covered with a doily(I made many years ago).

~Hike to Shelter Rock,cool & windy.Time to break out the long-sleeve T & winter hat!

~I spent the morning cleaning house:swept/mopped kitchen/utility room,vacuumed all the floors/throw rugs,dusted furniture/fans,did 2 loads of laundry,cleaned both bathrooms.

~I went to WMS around 11am to pick up a prescription.I dropped off 1/2 dozen each Granola Muffins & Pumpkin Craisin Bran muffins for the Napa boys.

~Back home & after lunch,I started a Round Ripple blanket with unknown Teal blue.I then added Grey Heather.I plan to alternate different shades of teal blues/green with the Gray heather.

~We had burger sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment