Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Wenatchee Hat in Brick Heather/Wood Symbols to Ann in ME.

~I tried my hand at wool felting,making a bowl with one strand each worsted wool yarn in Harvest gold & Navy Blue.The waste of water & time was not worth the not-good felting of the bowl.I will continue to use the wools for cell cozies & flower pins.

~I swept the floors,making sure to get the HUGE hairballs out from under the washer/dryer/dishwasher & sofa.EEWWW! I did find an earring I had been missing.

~After an early lunch,I went to Albertson's for 3 for $7 Coke products & got money for "date nite".

~At the church,I watered the roses,swept the steps to the basement & scooped up some dead flowers/leaves.

~We handed out 20 bags(2 earlier in the week) at the food pantry & had to turn away 2 people.

~Back home,after looking at the mail,I took a letter to 11005 Brentwood Hills NE that had been mistakenly deliver to our address.

~I worked on the Teal/Gray round ripple lap blanket.

~At the range,with 10 people,we learned how to clear rooms.I did better with combat reloads & single head shots.The practice I did at home last week has paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment