Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hats Sold!!

Hike to Shelter Rock,55 degrees.Stopped at Smith's for yogurt & pecans.

~I sold 7 special-order Flapper Skullcaps to Barbara in CA:Cherry,Azalea,Black,Cactus,Golden Glow,Hazlenut & Plum.She wanted them to wear on her vacation to Paris in October.

~For the church picnic,I made 2 trays of eggs,an apple craisin salad & S'more brownies.I will also take the Pumpkin Smeer with Allbran crackers & ginger snaps.

~Susie called to say she can barely walk.Her foot,which she broke many years ago,was hurting yesterday.

~Followed Anne from her house to Holiday Park,where the church picnic was to be held.The doors were opened at 11am & we set up chairs under the covered section & had service.Lots of food,lots of fun!The S'more brownies were a huge hit,so I would make them again.

~Back home,I gathered trash/recyclables & washed containers from the picnic.

~I worked on the Butterscotch lap blanket,finishing one 3-oz skein.I tried to find a color in my stash that coordinated with it,but couldn't find one.I decided to just make the blanket solid(will be more of a square than a rectangle)then add a contrasting border.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment