Friday, September 4, 2009

Scarf Sold!!

Hike to Shelter Rock.When we got back home,we cleand the inside of the windshield of Mike's Bronco.You could barely see out of it!

~I sold a Homespun Skinny Scarf to Patricia in IL.

~I went to the post office to pick up a package(a slip had been left at the house while we were gone)& get eight 2cent stamps.I then went to Albertsons for bananas,crackers,tomatoes & dark cocoa powder.At the Family Thrift Center,I found 4 "concealment" shirts.

~Back home,I made 2 dozen Granola Muffins & swept the floor.

~After lunch,I made the rest of the special-order Flapper Skullcaps:LB CottonEase Plum & Hazlenut.RH Cotton Plus in Black.BTW,the RH is thinner than the LB.

~I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening working on the Scrap Ripple lap blanket.

We had bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment