Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hat Sold!!

Hike to Shelter Rock,44 degrees & windy.

~I sold a Kalispell Hat in Salmon Rose/Hickory Stick to Silvia in FL.

~We got groceries at WMS,the newer one on Wyoming.Things are laid out differently,but we found everything we wanted.We took them home & put them away.
~We stopped by the WMS on Eubank to pick up a prescription,then went over to Costco to pick up a few more things.
~We stopped by the sporting goods store for a part for a long gun.
~The final stopped for the day was the Family Thrift Center.Mike wanted some long-sleeve cover shirts & found 3(Eddie Bauer,Woolworth & American Expedition)for about $22.Now,he understands why I come here for EVERYTHING,lol!
~While out,I finished a Solitude hat in RHS Black/Cherry Red & worked on the Durango Hat in RHS Country Rose.
~We filled out our absentee ballots for the upcoming mayor/city council election.
~At my 3pm dental appointment,the dr was very pleased with my progress.They evaluate by numbers & mine went from 6-7's to 2-3's.There were a few 4-5's,which they scraped.I also got a polish.I don't have to come back for 3 months!WooHoo!!
~I worked on the Teal/Gray round ripple lap blanket.
~We had bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment