Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hat Sold!!

It rained most of the evening & overnight,so no hike this morning.Also,I won't have to water the roses at the church this afternoon.

~I sold a Roseburg Hat in Straw/Salmon Rose to Christine in IN.

~I met Ms Edla at the church for a Daughters of the King lesson.I had brought my finished lap blankets & showed them to her & Pat.The meeting went well.

~I came home for lunch,then went back up to the church for food pantry.We gave away 17 bags.I worked on the Baby,Baby lap blanket.

~Back home,I swept the floor because the rotary brush on the small vac wasn't turning.

~I did 2 loads of laundry.

~I met Mike at work when he got off at 4:30pm.We drove the Jeep to Caliber's for out first "choir practice",or what we call "date night".The calender said 5pm,but it really started at 5:30pm,so we won't have to be in such a hurry next week.There were 3 others from last weeks Draw Class,along with 10 regulars.I was so nervous,I was ready to hurl!After a while,I calmed down.I learned quite a bit from the others.The instructor said we both did good!

No comments:

Post a Comment