Friday, September 11, 2009

Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine.John 15:4

Hike to Shelter Rock,cool & muggy.There were 3 marathon metals hung at the Copper trailhead,as if in memorial.

~I decided to use a huge can of pumpkin from the pantry.Here's what it made:Pumpkin Craisin Bran Muffin Tops-24(I did have to go to Albertson's for 1/2 & 1/2 for these),Pumpkin Smeer-about 12oz & Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip in 6 mini bundt cakes(so cute!) & 21 muffin tops.I had one of these & it was yummy!

~After lunch,I went to WMS to pick up a prescription.

~I spent the rest of the afternoon finishing the Baby,Baby lap blanket in RHS Lavender,Delft Blue,Frosty Green,Cornmeal & Dusty Rose.It is beautiful!I will be using this pattern again.

~We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper & watched the first 2 episodes of Heroes-Season 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment