Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mmmmmm!

Oatmeal Minis-basic oatmeal cookie recipe made in 24-count mini muffin tin.Topped with dark cocoa chip,butterscoth chips,premium white chips,semi-sweet chocolate chips,peanut butter chips & Craisins.These are good for tea parties,childrens parties,gift baskets & elegant brunches.

~I did 2 loads of laundry before Susie came by with Teagan at 9am.They had breakfast then we went out,doing yardsales for a while.I found a bag of tiny gourds(50cents) & a bag of various thin brushed yarns($2).We had brunch at Weck's.

~I cleaned up the back porch,trimmed the rose bush,cleaned up the flower bed & swept up the leaves from the alley.
~I made a 9 3/8" doily in Frosty Green using the center of a thread dishcloth in an 8-point star design.It was supposed to have individual flowers around the edge,but I left thse off & made a shell edge instead.It's pretty!
~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper.
~I worked on the Butterscotch lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment