Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lap Blanket

This lap blanket was called "Baby,Baby",done in pastels for a baby blanket.I used RHS Lavender,Delft Blue,Frosty Green & Cornmeal.It went to the children's hospital.

~We got groceries at WMS,Costco & Smith's with a stop at Lowes for a security light for the front stoop.

~After lunch,I made Fruity Corn Muffins,4 each apple sauce,strawberry jam & orange marmalade.

~I finished a Durango Hat in RHS Country Rose.

~Mike spent the afternoon working on installing a motion-sensor light on the front stoop.He should be able to finish it tomorrow.I picked up sticks from the front yard,just to be outside with him.

~We had bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.

~I finished skein #5 on the Butterscotch lap blanket.I will have to check Hobby Lobby for some I Love This Yarn to make an edging.

No comments:

Post a Comment