Monday, September 28, 2009

The grasslands of the desert overflow; the hills are clothed with gladness.Psalm 65:11


It's very windy today.I actually left the house with my hair braided!

~I stopped at Big Lots for pork rinds,foaming hand soap & deodorant,but also found Davinci's sugar-free syrup in Caramel!

~I helped Chuck load bags at the food pantry,then cleared up the spider web in the corner of the vestibule that Ms Edla had told me about on Sunday.I also pulled dead leaves off the spider plant.Anne Malstrom gave the tree watering schedule for the fall/winter.Someone stole 2 benches from the church grounds!

~I mailed off a special package.

~After lunch,I worked on the Teal/Gray round ripple lap blanket,adding a different brand of Teal,but it turned out to be the exact same color as the second color I added.I finished it off with a round of Grey Heather sc.It is beautiful!

~We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment