Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Traditional Jack-Janelle read in a magazine about cutting the bottom off the pumpkin,instead of the top.It makes a bigger hole,so easier to clean out.It also sits flat on a large dinner plate.It worked really well!

~Susan & I have gone back to our fall yardsaling start time of 9am.I found some pretty flower lace,a coffee mug,small easel & little tart tins.We had lunch at a family style restaurant,which I forget the name.I had potato soup & ham/green chile quiche. We stopped at 2 different gun shops looking for .45 ammo.

~I spent the rest of the afternoon putting the finishing touches on my Halloween costume for the Mallory's haunted house.I am going as a fantasy assassin.I will post pictures!

~Susan & Teagan came by at 4:45pm.We all went to the Mallory's for the Haunted House.My "Rose Muerta-Warrior Princess" outfit was a big hit.The evening was so fun.Mike enjoyed sitting by the bonfire with Susan,handing out candy.We left at 8:45pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment