Monday, October 26, 2009

Hats Sold!

I drove Mike to work since he might get his Bronco back today from the shop.

~I sold 3 Candy Corn Hats(adult,youth & infant)to the Bush's in OH.

~I stopped at Big Lots.They had juice boxes 1/2 price,so I picked up some for the nursery.I also found microwavable soup and Canadian Maple tea.

~I helped Chuck load 16 bags.Then,Fred helped me call in payroll,which is done every other Monday.I'll be getting my first check tomorrow!Haven't had one with my name on it since 1988!!

~I stopped at both thrift stores & got a cover shirt,small pine-needle basket(may be native american),tight black shirt for my costume.

~At Dollar Tree,I found plastic barb wire.Don't know how,but it will be wrapped on me or my machete for Halloween!

~I got groceries at the newer WSH on Wyoming.I had to back track several times to find everything. I won't go there again.

~Back home,after putting away groceries,I made Ginger Coconut Candy Bars,everybody's favorite!

~I made a birthday Can Cozy in Texas Longhorn colors,LB Vannas Choice Rust & Caron Natura Off White.

~We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper.

~I worked on scrap granny squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment