Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lap Blanket

Round Ripple lap blanket in Blue-green Teals & Gray Heather for the VA hospital.

~Hike to Shelter Rock with a stop at Smith's for yogurt,flavored water & coconut.

~Mike loaded into my Jeep the 2 craft tables,a cushion folding chair & a set of 4 tray tables for Anne to use for a rehersal dinner she is hosting.

~The Cinnamon Pecan coffee cake was a huge hit at Coffee Hour.Afterwards,I took the furniture to Anne's house.

~I had a meeting with Father Jim to discuss the receptionist job.It is much more involved than I had thought,but I agreed to a probationary period.I start next Tuesday!

~Back home,I gathered trash/recyclables,vacuumed & did 2 loads of laundry.

~We had bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.

~I worked on the Patriotic round ripple lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment