Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Keep me safe, O God,for in you I take refuge.Psalm 16:1

Start of Week 2 of work.Everything was much easier,knowing where different things are to put together the bulletin.Learned some new things about the printer & made a tiny change to the newsletter that was very well received.I took off at 1pm,since I have to go back tonight for a 2-hour meeting.Ms Lucy,from the Prayer Shawl Ministry, brought me a bag of yarn balls!
~Mike & I went to Best Buy to pick up a computer keyboard for the office.I type with 2 fingers/looking at the keyboard & the one at the office has the "L" worn off the key.We took it up to the church & Mike hooked it up.We made it a "donation".Mike also checked my machine for anti-virus(it had none) & will install some new anti-virus software on Fr Jim's computer.
~I did a load of laundry & went through the bag of yarn balls.I used some for granny squares & rolled some into balls for other projects.
~We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper.I tried the "Banola Cakes" I made on Monday.They are yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment