Thursday, October 15, 2009

Citizen Soldiers

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference--they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-George Washington
Right-To-Carry History

I got up at 4:30am & was able to work on the Summer Sky lap blanket.I finished the second skein of yarn.I need to measure it to see how much more I need to add at each end.Maybe a tan color.

~I was at the office by myself most of the morning.Janet came in to do records,but a book she needed was locked up.All the food pantry bags were given away by 1:15pm & 2 people were turned away.I did quite a few small changes on bulletins,newsletter & address labels.

~After work,I dropped off cookies for the Napa boys.One of them said "We love you!".
~Date Nite was AWESOME!We both learned alot & had fun.We did our first brass-collecting for reloading at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment