Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mmmmmm!

Sausage Cheese Corn Muffins

~Hike to Shelter Rock with a stop at Smith's for yogurt,flavored waters & pecans.
~Fr. Jim made an announcement in church about me being the new office administrator.Susan said I got so red!I found 2 mistakes in the bulletin.I vow to do better!I gave Ms Helen her banana loaf.She was thrilled!
~After church,I went to Susan's to pick up chairs & a fire bowl.I took them to Anne's house.The dinner she's hosting is Friday.
~Back home,I gathered recyclable/trash & picked up the back yard.I made a grocery list & cooked a pound of bacon.
~I made a Sedona Hat in LB WoolEase Pines/TLC CottonPlus Black/RHS Black.It is sized up(23"-24") to fit a man.Mike tried it on for me & said he would wear it.I also worked on the Patriotic round ripple lap blanket.I'm on the last round of Royal Blue hdc edging.
~We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment