Friday, October 30, 2009

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Durango Hat in Cape Cod Blue to Holly in CT.

~I did 3 loads of laundry,swept/mopped the kitchen/utility rooms floors & dusted the living room furniture.
~I made another B.O.B.,this time with 1 more round to the body & a slightly bigger google eye.They are both equally cute!
~After lunch, I fueled my jeep, got fake barbed wire & a few bags of candy at Dollar Tree & found 4 bags of Sugar-Free Dove dark chocolate mint at Big Lots.I had one on the way back home.To die for!It melts in your mouth like butter!!
~I finished the second half of the Bernat Boucle' Pale Butter boa scarf by adding an unknown boucle' in butter/paprika.
~I worked on granny squares,almost being done with a Checkerboard lap blanket.
~Around 6:30pm,Mike & I went to the Mallory's for Pumkin Carving.I took my Dirty Eice,Pumpkin Sausage Soup & Ginger Cakes.The soup was a hit!I carved my pumpkin in the traditional style(post on tomorrows blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment