Monday, October 12, 2009

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Cheyenne Hat in Taupe Twists/Bone to Ashley in LA.

~I stopped by Big Lots & found 3 different flavors of Twinings Black Tea:Cinnamon Apple Breakfast,Indian Spiced Chai & Black Currant.

~I made up a bag of groceries from the food pantry as soon as I got to the church.Fr Jim had called me to say a man was waiting.

~I had a meeting with Fr Jim & Fred to discuss the job & compensation.

~I helped Chuck load the rest of the food bags.

~I spent about an hour looking at the programs on the computer,to see what was used.I was glad to see there were alot of templates that I can just insert new info into.

~I got groceries at WMS.

~Back home,I used a new recipe for Ginger Cookies,but didn't feel like waiting until the chilled for 2 hours.I used my 24-count mini muffin tin.The first batch were too brown,so I threw them out.The second batch was better.I also used my 12-count tart pan to make mini cakes.They are cute! They are now known as "Ginger Cakes".

~I spent quite a bit of time trying to decide what to put on my resume,which the church needs for hiring purposes.

~We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper.

~I made a Little Octopus in RHS Mexicana.

No comments:

Post a Comment