Sunday, October 25, 2009

My steps have held to your paths;my feet have not slipped.Psalm 17:5

Hike to Shelter Rock.Penny lost her red,blinky light on the way back to the truck.We stopped at Smith's for flavored waters,yogurt & coffee filters.

~I dropped Banola Cakes off at Napa & picked up 2 different style of safety glasses for my Halloween costume.I haven't decided yet which ones to wear.I stopped back by the house & picked up a jacket.

~I had a nice conversation with Ms Jeannine(Fr Jim's wife).She is a big help to me in proof-reading the bulletins.The parking lot is only half done because the blacktop machine broke down on Friday.

~Back home,I gathered trash/recyclables, picked up the backyard(Jake wouldn't bring back the squeaky toy even once!),vacuumed the floors & did 2 loads of laundry.I also washed the Surf & Sand lap blanket.I think I can still smell the musty,but it just may be an expected smell,since I knew what it smelled like before.

~I made a BOB from Monsters vs Aliens in an unknown sparkly Blue from the 1970's.I asked Mike when he got home "What is this",holding up BOB.He said "BOB!",so I did a good job,I guess!

~We had bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.

~I made a Sedona Hat in Wintuk Teal/RHS Black Fleck & a few Garland of Blossoms flowers in Teal & Sparkly Turquoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment