Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crochet Sold!

Hike to Coffee Rock.
~To Lynn in NC,I sold a Boyfriend Hat in Espresso/Dark Olive & a pairof Pulse Warmers in Oxford Gray.
~To Daniel in KS,I sold a Cheyenne Hat in Homespun Edwardian/Claret & a Can Cozy in Neopolitan.
~Mike did more sanding & spackling to the bathroom.
~We stopped off at the post office to mail the packages before heading out for groceries at WMS,Sam's Club & Costco.
~After putting groeries away,we had an early lunch,then headed to the range to test the Kahr K9(on target!) & to see why Susies .22 wasn't working right.There was one brand of ammo that wouldn't work,but Mike just thinks it needs to be shot more.
~While out,I finished a Roseburg Hat in RHS Black & started a Durango Hat in Bernat Cashmere Natural Blends Petal.
~Back home,I made a double batch of Oatmeal Butterscoth/Chocolate Chip cookies,adding extra cinnamon.Mike declared them delish!
~I did 2 loads of laundry.Mike helped fold!
~I started a new lap blanket with a pattern from Annie's Crochet Quilt Afghan Club simply called "Baby's Blanket".After 2 rows,I wasn't happy with the way it was looking,so I modified the pattern it is 10 dc,Shell(2 dc,ch 1,2 dc),10 dc.I like it much better.I'm using a medium Blue color sent to me by my sister,Karen.
~We had Chicken Bacon cheese sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment