Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Walking on Sunshine!!

This outfit makes me happy! The floral skirt (thrift shop) is one of the few yellow items I have (this color normally does not look good with my skin-tone), but when it's paired with a periwinkle Tshirt(thrift shop), 1950's vintage choker (estate sale) & clear brown earrings (Dollar Tree), it is the way to wear it!

~Mike took me to work this morning & started on switching the ac to heat. I paid bills, started work on the November newsletter & worked on bulletins. The electrician came in to replace some bulbs. Ms. Dorothy ordered a baby blanket in RHS Gemstone, paying me up front for the yarn. I have 5 containers of candied cherries to cut up before Sunday for the English Lemon fruit cakes!

~I started an Artisan Scarf in Bernat boucle Cloud Nine & started reviewing the info for the worship committee meeting on Saturday.

~We had bacon cheeseburger wraps for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment