Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hat Sold!!

Barstow Hat in Cream/Peach sold to Mary in VA

~Mike & me have the day off together!! Nothing exciting planned, just cool that we get to be together. He did some reloading & shut down the coolers for the season. I made a pan of Oatmeal Jam Bars with the jar of peach jam the Hunter's brought back from their TX trip. To me, they are too sweet, but Mike said "don't change a thing". I did some housecleaning & pulled out my folding craft table to see how the revolving shoe rack will work for a hat display. It is just right! Mike picked up the back yard, while I trimmed the rose bushes & pulled weeds.

~After lunch, We went to JoAnns to check on RHS Gemstone yarn, which they didn't have. However, they have upgraded the store & there's more yarn! We stopped by Albertsons for milk & bread & delivered the food bag.

~Back home, I made a Barstow Hat in CSS Black/Limelight. It is a kid size & very weird, but someone will like it!

~Date Nite: One of the range employees told us our instructor would be late due to an accident. He arrive about 15 minutes late. His dog had started to attack his lady & he intervened. The dog did quite a bit of damage to his left hand. The dog was put down. We had only 7 people, so we went down range & shot on the move. I did good except for missing a few shots. I need to concentrate on my sights. The instructor stopped class early due to the pain he was in. He asked us to come with him to the pharmacy as protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment