Friday, October 14, 2011

Scarf Sold!!

Artisan Scarf in Divine Richest Rose sold to Alma in WA

~I made a batch of Potato Chip Pecan Sandies(3 dozen) for the Food Fair, swept the floors and did a load of laundry.

~At the Family Thrift Center, I got a plaid/denim skirt & a boutique tissue size hand-made basket(still has the weavers hang tag on it!). I checked Walmart on Wyoming for RHS Gemstone yarn & they didn't have any. I got a few groceries at Albertson's(great deal on Progresso soup!) & delivered the food bag. I stopped by the new Dollar Tree on Montgomery & found the cute curly-Q ornament hooks. I will make more button tree ornaments!

~I started a Square Kat in unknown shaded warm brown/beige white.

~Mike worked overtime on Tuesday, so he got off at 3pm today. I took Oatmeal Craisin cookies down to the Napa boys, then we both went next door for haircuts. I got 3" off the bottom of mine(not at the top of my waistband),which I do twice a year. Mike got about 1 1/2" cut off his. I like it short!

~I made Mike a grilled cheesy hotdog wrap for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment