Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hat Sold!!

Amanda in AZ saw this Durango Hat in Warm Caramel/Khaki Marble I sold last week & special-ordered one for herself!

~Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!

~At the office, I payed bills, worked on stewardship brochure & newsletter, did bulletin edits with Ms. Jeannine. I printed out readings & inserts for both All Saints' & Veterans' Sundays. I took off at 2:00 P.M.

~At home, I listed 5 more hats on Ebay auctions,since it is a free listing day. I also made a Neck Warmer in some retro Lana Moro Flurry, a sport-weight brushed acrylic in Butter Brickle (yellowish-tan with bits of caramel & chocolate). I added a Fudge Sauce dark brown rose pin. It is yummy!

~We had grilled cheesy hot dog wraps for supper.

~We attended the Vestry meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment