Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hat Sold!!

Sedona Hat in Mulberry Bush/Bitter Rose sold to Laura in IN

~I made a pan of Cinnamon Coconut bars & cooked up a batch of bacon. I now have enough grease for Swedish Ginger Cookies!

~I started a special-order Granny Square scarf to go with a hat that a customer pulled from my store. Since I didn't have enough 2-round square to make the scarf, I pulled random colors of solid & multi colors from my stash, trying to make the colors random. Since I had the different yarns out, I used the leftovers for scrap squares. I did have enough RHS Watercolor to make a Tie Dye Beanie. I have 2 squares left on the scarf, then I will edge it in a round of sc. Surprisingly, this is the first Granny Square scarf I have ever made!

~I made Mike a grilled ham & cheese wrap for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment